– Kim Cruz
– JJ DiGeronimo
Session Title: “Change Makers Revolution: Impacting Change in the World, Female Entrepreneurs’ Viewpoint”
Original Air Date: February 22, 2017
Time: 1-2pm ET
The greatest journey of being a woman creating change in the world is your own. Tap into this engaging conversation with two women who know they are here to do more, be more and serve more, as Kim Cruz and JJ DiGeronimo share their insights on the following topics:
– Where did they start, how did they begin, and why did they become entrepreneurs?
– What challenges did they experience along the way?
– How did JJ & Kim adapt to these circumstances, and what can you learn from them?
– How can organizations embrace the entrepreneurial spirit to retain great talent and increase their agility?
– Kim Cruz, CEO and Founder, Center for Integrative Leading – Bio: Highly regarded by organizations undertaking their most important change initiatives, Kim harnesses her 27+ years of Corporate and entrepreneurial experience to serve leaders delivering business-critical change. She counsels leaders to fully maximize the potential of people and to ignite their organization through the power of high-stakes communication. She has impacted some of the most renowned companies like Accenture, Allied Signal, Honeywell, Qwest, Colorado State University Flint Animal Cancer Center, Corporate Express (now Staples), Camp Bow Wow, Tri-State Generation and Transmission to name a few. At Center for Integrative Leading, we aim to start a global conversation about how we each step into our personal Vision Quest (our calling) in our roles or businesses, leading the change we want to see in the world. We are experts serving people – from community leaders, to entrepreneurs, to teachers and academics, to C-suite executives who are driven to make a difference b****r than themselves. We serve people who are committed to personally evolve and elevate to meet the needs of change, and to fearlessly lead themselves and others. Kim is a sought-after speaker, trainer and #1 international best-selling author of the book: Success University for Women in Business. Kim is the CEO and Founder of Center for Integrative Leading, a Colorado-based consultancy. She and her team are the creators of the “Change for the People” lifecycle, a unique approach that supports leaders and clients through significant, business-critical organizational change; and “IN8 Leadership”, a 4-phased program for personal evolution and elevating contribution for people leading change. Organizations don’t transform. People transform organizations. And it starts with you.
– JJ DiGeronimo, the President of Tech Savvy Women, advanced from entry-level positions into leadership positions within technology companies. Through her keynotes and executive sessions, JJ shares effective leadership and inclusion strategies to retain, develop and advance diverse talent. JJ includes these experiences in her book new book “Accelerate Your Impact” published by Smart Business Books which complements her 2011 book, “The Working Woman’s GPS.” JJ has been quoted in numerous publications including Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, andFox Business.