Linda Wellbrock, Founder of Leading Women Entreprenurs, interviewed Top 25 Finalist Cynthia Matossian, Matossian Eye Associates
The Leading Women Entrepreneurs Initiative was developed in 2011 for the purpose of acknowledging female, business owners who exhibit outstanding performance in four areas: market potential, innovation, community involvement and advocacy for women.
The rationale for this program is based on the following premises:
· Recognize entrepreneurial excellence, service and leadership
· Celebrate diverse, business, role models
· Encourage more women to strive towards their business dreams
· Educate through example
· Raise awareness for the women leaders who are positively impacting the economy
· Create media opportunities for the female founders of high-potential companies
The women chosen are leaders among the women in business in our state. Intelligent, creative, ambitious and socially conscious, these women are part of the wave of entrepreneurs rising in New Jersey and across the country.
For more information, and to nominate someone for 2013, visit www.leadingwomenentreprenurs.com
© 2012 Long Shot Productions, LLC